To whom should I complain about a factory causing air pollution beside our colony?

I am assuming this question in Indian context:

First of all, you should complain in writing to the Chairman and Managing Director of the company, who’s factory is beside your residential colony.

Search with google the name and address of concern persons by typing factory’s name.

The copy of this complain should be sent to following.

  1. State Pollution control board head.
  2. Local municipal representative (Parshad)
  3. Superintendent of Police (SP of your area)
  4. Member of Legislative Assembly (MLA of area)
  5. Member of Parliament (MP of your area)
  6. Central Pollution Control Board :::
  7. Environmental Minister of GOI.
  8. Editor’s of all the local news daily.
  9. Publish the letter on all your social media post.

If you want less expensive, please send it by email.

Blog by:


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s