I am assuming this question in Indian context:
First of all, you should complain in writing to the Chairman and Managing Director of the company, who’s factory is beside your residential colony.
Search with google the name and address of concern persons by typing factory’s name.
The copy of this complain should be sent to following.
- State Pollution control board head.
- Local municipal representative (Parshad)
- Superintendent of Police (SP of your area)
- Member of Legislative Assembly (MLA of area)
- Member of Parliament (MP of your area)
- Environmental Minister of GOI.
- Editor’s of all the local news daily.
- Publish the letter on all your social media post.
If you want less expensive, please send it by email.
Blog by: http://getdigitalpartner.com/